Event Info – Fall Edition
JunkStyles x LowLifeStyle presents: The JunkFood Meet – a combination car show & food truck festival. The fall event will be hosted at Reid Menzer Memorial Skatepark in York, PA. The JunkFood Meet has become a fan favorite within the car community, the street food community, and our local community. We’ve wanted to incorporate skate & BMX culture into our events for some time now and the fall venue will allow us to do that, as we continue to spread the good vibes throughout our region.
• Hundreds of cool vehicles on display
• A variety of Central PA’s finest food trucks
• Car Culture & Lifestyle Vendor Village
• Top 25 vehicle awards + unique specialty trophies – powered by eJudged™
• Diverse street & transition style skate park
• Spring Garden Memorial Park Complex also features ball fields, batting cages, ice arena, etc.
• Live music/DJ’s : featuring Rare Royalty Magazine’s JunkFood Jam
• Artist Alley Showcase – live attractions
• Located within City of York, PA
• Cool craft beer, bars & nightlife nearby
Show: Saturday, October 6, 2018 – 12 Noon til 5pm
Reid Menzer Memorial Skatepark • 941 Vander Ave, York, PA 17403
• Food Truck & Vendor Set-up: 9am-11am.
• Pre-registered Vehicles: Check-in 10am-11am.
• Day-of Registration *If available*: Check-in at 11:15am.
*Any remaining vehicle display spaces will be first come, first served at 11:30am.*
What’s On The Menu:
• Angel’s Sandwiches & More
• Angelo’s (cheesesteaks, Italian Sausages, etc)
• Blazing Swine BBQ
• Hippy Dogs
• Mi Adobo Food Truck
• The Perk Up Truck
• Pretzel Spot Cafe
• Sam & Jo Gyros
• … and more! Stay Tuned
#JunkFoodMeet #JunkStyles #LowLifeStyle
#StreetFood #StreetArt #StreetWear #StreetCulture
Registration – Fall
REGISTRATION IS LIVE:
Car Show: Vehicle space for our other events has sold out in the past. We recommend pre-registering. If space is available for on-site registration on the day of the event, it will be first come, first served until we reach capacity.
Vendors: may also register for our Car Culture + Lifestyle Vendor Village. This event is for the local community as much as it is for the car community, so we expect to have booths of all kinds – automotive, apparel, art, family oriented, etc. If you are looking to become a sponsor and gain exposure as part of our social, digital, and print promotional campaign – feel free to contact us or click here to jump on board!
Food Trucks/Food Vendors: Space is very limited and menu variety is a necessity so we select all food vendors. The space is free, but we ask that you donate a portion of your profits – at your discretion – to the Driven To Cure charity. We are nearly full for this event, but feel free to contact us!